Sunday, July 4, 2010

k.i.s.s.

Alright Melissa.. Listen up. 
Apparently, not everyone has an abundance of patience like you do to tolerate with long-winded stuff. So do you remember what you'd learnt in Ms Maha's Advertising class? The KISS Principle. Keep It Short and Simple (or Keep it short, stupid!). Yes? No? Well, this time write something straight to the point and NOT a storybook of your life k?

Okay. BUT I WON'T PROMISE YOU THERE WON'T BE ANY MORE LONG POSTS. I mean what's the point of unlimited space then?

Fair enough. Just cut some slack on the world's critics and spare your short attention span readers some mercy :) 

Deal. Here goes.

I really wasn't kidding when I said:
God answers our prayers. Even the littlest ones.

Because praise the good Lord! My insurance exam has been postponed to next Monday!!! *happy happy joy joy!* =D Why am I taking such an exam you may ask? Kindly refer to my previous post titled Jojo: 26th June 2010. Ok if you're too lazy to read, I'm basically studying about insurance to make good use of my free time and I might consider taking this up as a part-time job or something in the near future.

Oh and just so you know, I'll be sitting for two papers namely, the Pre Contract Examination for Insurance Agents (PCEIA) and the Certificate Examination in Investment-Linked Life Insurance (CEILI) =/

I've never felt so relieved since I stopped working because there was no possible way I can study the textbooks in time! But God made a way!

Hebrews 4:16
Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Thank you God for hearing that little cry in my heart. You're truly AWESOME!

The end,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment