Having an ulcer the size of a chocolate chip taking refuge under your tongue is really not cool I tell you. It's as good as eating a stiletto sharp needle together with your meals. Every single bite and chew just seems to prick my already sore appetite :( As such, I've made it a priority to strengthen my acquaintance with a useful chemical substance known none other than Water :D
Water hasn't exactly been whetting my appetite if you know what I mean but it definitely is healing the ulcer! =P I trust that everyone knows my reliable friend very well in their daily lives. No? Well, I don't know about you but my friendship with Water has been overflowingly good to the extent that I've made it a priority to have drinking sessions with Water without fail everyday. It's just a matter of time for my tummy to burst open one day. I fear.
Even my family knows Water well enough to spend time with it on our vacation!
This photo of ours was taken donkey years ago at some resort pool if I'm not mistaken. As you can clearly see above, I haven't exactly made much of a friend with Water yet as I still needed to protect myself against it with a float. Just in case it swallows me up for precaution sake. Ah the good old times XD
Seeing Daddy here reminds me of something. Just the other day, Daddy got really mad at me because he conveniently claimed that I've spoiled his camera. If you want my advice, let me tell you that being the last person to use anything is NOT a good idea. You get blamed for practically everything! As if being the eldest child in the family is not bad enough.
In my defence, that one and only camera he was using is reaching 10 years of age as of this year and it's so bulky! I can bet your camera phone has more megapixels than it! I'm sure it was about time for the camera to go and that I didn't spoil it. Ok or maybe I accidentally did some damage to it. I don't know :( But until today, our family has no camera. I don't think we're buying one anytime soon either because there are more important stuff to pay off first. Thus, I've been scanning in photos (like our family photo above), print screen-ing and stealing pictures from Facebook for this blog.
To be honest, I feel really bad that I unintentionally ruined Daddy's camera. I didn't get anything special for him for Father's Day this year but if I had enough, I will not hesitate to get him a brand new camera. Specifically, the new Cyber-shot TX5 from SONY.
It's such an awesome camera that I literally will run around in circles and scream at the top of my lungs if I'm ever made a proud owner of it.
I've seen the real deal before. Xue Rou has one and the second she took it out of her bag, I couldn't stop staring at it's glory of being the ‘World’s Slimmest Water-proof Camera.’ What more, even holding the precious gem worth about RM1500 in my hands. You can take my word, it is THAT magnificent of a camera.
Now, I'm usually not really an enthusiast when it comes to high-tech gadgets and things like that but this particular SONY camera right here got me studying it like a nerd. Instantly! =D
Generally, the SONY T-Series Cyber-shot TX5 has:
- 10.2 Megapixels
- 4x Optical Zoom
- FIVE(5) shades of colours! That is, Red, Green, Grey, Pink and of course the common, Black :)
A closer look at this sleek camera and you'll be impressed for what more it has installed! I personally think Daddy will like the Black one XD
This 17.7mm slim camera body defines never judge a book by its cover for it proves to be just about all types of proof you can think of for a camera. Check this out!
- Water-proof (up to 3 m deep)
- Shock-proof (allows to be dropped from a height of 1.5 m)
- Temperature-proof (down to -10 ̊ Celcius)
- Dust-proof (resistance to dust for spotless images in any environment)
Of course, that's not the end of its goodness yet!
It blows my mind to know an abundant amount of technology intelligence has been compressed in this compact camera. Here is what I mean.
1. “Exmor R” CMOS Sensor
-For beautiful low-light images.
2. BIONZ Image Processor
-For natural and vibrant images. 3. 25mm wide angle Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar lens
-For realistic photos with excellent contrast.
-For realistic photos with excellent contrast.
4. Handheld Twilight
- This mode allows the camera to capture 6 images in a fraction of a second with one press of the shutter. It then combines the data from all 6 images to create a single image of extraordinary detail and low noise.
5. Intelligent Sweep Panorama
- This mode allows the camera to shoot at a high-speed burst of frames by sweeping the camera horizontally to create stunning landscape shots, or vertically to capture tall objects. It also recognizes faces or subject movement automatically and cleverly stitches the photos together to create one amazing panoramic image.
6. Anti-motion Blur
- This mode uses 6 superimposed frames to create one single optimised image with 50% less noise. This means you are able to shoot with high ISO settings in low-light environments, reducing noise and subject blur, giving you clear and sharp images.
7. Takes 10 Photos in 1 Second
- Capture fast actions or a moving subject in a sequence of 10 continuous frames per second. This sequence of continuous shots are also grouped to simplify playback as the camera analyzes each group in order to locate and display the best shot automatically.
No doubt SONY's Cyber-shot TX5 is extremely brilliant and fascinatingly amazing!
Come to think of it, imagine all the photography possibilities we can achieve with this camera. One thing for sure, I know our family photos will never be the same again seeing the fact that we can now snap photos underwater. I can already see the fun we'll be having! XD I'm picturing our future family photos will turn out something like this:
Ooh!! I can even catch my best friend, Water swimming in action!
I'm absolutely looking forward to take shots of God's wonderful creations with the Intelligent Sweep Panorama mode. Waterfall! =D
Who cares about the weather and lighting with an indestructible camera like the Sony Cyber-shot TX5? I know I wouldn't care less and go dancing in the rain with it XD
Not forgetting, to live up every moment of what life has to offer. I'd love to capture the ray of sunlight that shines through the garden every morning!
♥ This one is for you Dad! :)
With some technology love,
Melissa
Photo Credits: Sony Malaysia/Corbis Images/Let's Go Digital
















ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I would LOVEEE to have one too! ishhhhh~~~
ReplyDeleteALL THE SAME HERE!!! :(
ReplyDelete