Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Zoomazing Race

Today was really random. Woke up when Kenny called to say "Hey! Wanna go to the zoo today?" LoL! Despite being sleep deprived of a few hours, I got up and went anyway XD

Kenny and the Narrowstreet (NST) kids are planning for this amazing race in Zoo Negara that will be held this Sunday if I'm not mistaken. I tagged along with them to the zoo before. That was last month I think. The last time we were there, we basically took the time to mark down the checkpoints and clues to be used in the race.

Well today was different. I went there as a participant as well as with Sasha and Jon. The NST committee wanted to see how long it would take to figure out their clues to finish the race.

Time wasn't exactly friendly to us coz in the end, Sasha, Jon and I only managed to complete half of their clues before the time is up. I guess NST was forced to cut off some clues short :( Overall, it was tiring but nevertheless a good walk and an interesting experience. It is afterall the ZOO! :D

A few pics I took before we started the race (Yessss!! I recently bought a new camera. I heart Canon!):

The NST committee devicing their strategies/plans for the race having a picnic in front of a souvenir shop.

Sasha having her awesome possum Nelson's corn in the cup and I have nothing else better to do.

Here is Sasha again having a bite out of her CORNYFISH. Hahaha!! It's really called that! The fishy sausage thing had bits of corn inside it. According to her, it's a weird combo and it's a real rip off :P

Just to update from my previous posts, Cheryl and I didn't manage to complete our healthy contracts :(I don't know about Cheryl but mine totally messed up when Kenny offered me to drink a Vitagen (Argh!!!). I innocently took one and had a sip. It wasn't long before I realised something was wrong. Then it hit me. OH O my sweet contract is screwed no thanks to Kenny. LoL. Anyway, me and Cheryl are NOT going for his dance class thing. Truth to be told, it's really something we can never muster our courage to do. Oh well.

Okie dokie. I better hit the sack soon. There's rehearsal tomorrow. On another note, I'm still craving for more walks in the park. The air is seriously so refreshing. I'm so in love with it ^.^ If I ever marry a rich good looking dude, I'm gonna ask for a house that comes with a Japanese garden or something with those nice pathways so I can walk all night.

Nightie night :)

2 comments:

  1. Y u named urself little miss cupcake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL I don't know what else to put. I like cupcakes so I adapted it with the Little Miss series :D

    ReplyDelete