Ok knowing myself and my supercalifragilisticexpialidocious writing style (whaatttt?!), I will summarize what I intend to say with extremely wonderful pictures for your ease at reading it because I care. All photos are arranged in order of the past events happenings. On a small note, I'm in love with CANON. No regrets! :D
Let's start in an ironic way by going three months back in time with WHAT I've gotten from Esther, Cheryl's sister's blogshop :)
I'm pretty sure you can guess (or maybe not) what I've gotten-
A CUPCAKE RING! :D
For the record, Esther has never made a cupcake ring before when I approached her but she made it anyway for me. I'm proud to be the first! Teehee! :P I had the ring customized to perfection; Pastel purple liner, white frosting topping covered with coloured sprinkles. What a delicious delight it was when I first laid my eyes on the actual thing!
Tadaaa!! I swear I would have taken a bite out of the cupcake if I was starving to death. No joke. S E R I O U S. LoL. This lovely accessory only costed me for a ridiculous price of RM10!! Unbelievable for the time and effort spent. It didn't even take long for it to be made. Plus, the ring came with a tiny zip-lock bag and was wrapped with a nice wrapping paper. I really salute the amount of commitment and dedication Esther has for her work. Oh by the way, the grey casing shown is of my own. It's not included with the ring and is merely intended for illustration purposes. Hehe :P Here are more views of this amazing work of art!
Here's a glance at what the shop has to offer!
Gingerbread Man Necklace- RM17 / RM20 including postage
Waffle Studs- RM10 per pair
Chocolate Brownie Ring- RM11
It's official! I'm married to a cupcake ♥
Next stop: MAD REHEARSALS.
In case you're unaware, SIBKL and DUMC's Christmas production this year has been given the title, Mad World. Thus, everything has been pretty mad lately. Not surprising. Here are the dancers during one of those mad rehearsals under the strict direction/observation and choreography of Kenny! Assisted by Daryll :)
As Kenny has mentioned before, the dancers' rehearsals can be somewhat referred to as Hell. LoL! It's like attending a two and the half hours boot camp if you ask me. I've heard way too many crackling of bones and symphatized the countless injuries these poor dancers have encountered. Nevertheless, it's all worth it. I know it will be. Kudos to these dancers! They're are doing a great job! :D
Daryll looking forward to see Y O U for the show. Be blown away! ;)
Welcome to Heaven- The Singers' Lounge :P Enclosed in here is where you'll find the sweet sound of angels. The singers are so talented and brilliant that honestly sometimes, I find myself at the verge of holding back my tears to such powerful and inspiring songs. Secret sniff! ('.')
During those mad rehearsals, we also found the time to surprise Chloe on her 22nd birthday (10th September). She is DUMC's Stage Manager and she is such a blessing to all of us!!
Here is the creative and production team! Plus one singer, Alex (who is Chloe's brother). LoL.
Smile for the camera XD
Top (L-R): Kenny, Alex and Ronny.Bottom (L-R): Juni, Stephanie, Chloe and Cheryl.
The Mad Family
Top (L-R): Kenny and RonnyBottom (L-R): Juni, Stephanie, Me, Chloe and Cheryl.
Cherry pie helping to cut one of the birthday cakes.
NO COMMENTS on what happened to that particular cake :P
The best photo yet! The production teammm!!! :D
L-R: Eugene, Me, Stephanie, Chloe and Cheryl.Haha!! We the crazees. I heart this pic a lot :)
I still can remember Stephanie made us laughed so much that day. She bought those two cakes and asked the guy to write 'Happy Birthday Melissa' without thinking. LoL!! Luckily that was written on the thin sheet of plastic so we took it off the cakes. Problem solved. Instantly. I guess.. that's part of being 43 yo! :P
Not too long after that, I officially graduated with a Diploma in Mass Communication. Like finally! :) I actually completed the course since March but the convocation was held much later -.-" 24th September at One World Hotel was surprisingly a great day. It started off pretty boring at first with the hardcore protocols being told, staging rehearsal and tedious robe-changing but it ended really well towards the end of the day. The fact of just talking to everyone and asking how they were made it a day for us all to appreciate and cherish those moments. It was so good to see familiar faces again and keeping in touch with everyone. I really enjoyed myself during the convo XD
Me and Louis (My current 'kaki lepak' in college)
The peeps from my intake, January 08! Except Louis :P
L-R: Louis, Me, Khairul and Melissa Tan
The peeps I interned together with! Except Louis :P
L-R: Soh Woon, Albert, Louis and I.
OMG does this photo remind you of Harry Potter or what?Urgh! This is seriously weird. Charlson just needs that thunderbolt scar on his forehead to complete his look! and I wonder wassup with Louis acting all cute. Tsk! :P
LoL!! Ms Anna and I. She taught me in my last semester for a subject called Communication Law :)
One of the nicest lecturers I've had! Mr Rubin Khoo aka August Man Magazine editor! This big shot here taught me for the subjects of Introduction to Sociology and Newswriting and Reporting for Print Media.
Brandon heading the pyramid of Mr Brian and I (with Albert smiling at God knows what or who at the corner). Mr Brian here taught me for two subjects; Desktop Publishing and Multimedia&Web Development.
My younger brother, Maverick and I. Obviously, I got all the bad genes T.T Ivan was right, I DO look like I'm wearing a garbage bag. Sighh..
Mommy and I. Thank you for everything. I love youuuuu!! :)
Wheeee.. My name appeared in The Star newspaper that morning :D Squint squint squint.
Spot my name! :D
Once again, congrats everyone! We made it through! :D
Gotta admit. Kenny's camwhoring skills are not too bad. LoL.
I think I really dug my own grave. Haha because at 3.30am, Chloe woke me up with a call. I was supposed to fetch her and Alex at 3.15am for the photoshoot and there I was, still cosily tucked in my bed when she called. Of all days, my alarm decided not to work on that day! Argh so embarassing...
After I've settled down and calm down from the starting of the pre-photoshoot phase, the first photo I took of was Zara. Aww.. she looks adorable despite her hair-do. Sho cute! :)
The dancers getting their hair done at the Mad Salon.
The amount of make-up spread out that day was definitely a sight not to be missed! Phew..
The guys didn't really have to get their hair done and so their patience was put to the test. They passed of course! Evidence as below.
L-R: Wes, Daryll, Leon and Li Qi.
Joy touching up Zara's make-up.
Riana and Sara begging for mercy. You know, they ought to get a bird each to nest upon their heads :P
A HUGE side-view of Sara's hair @_@ Randy at the side. Thank you for coming to help out :)
My make-up artist, Sze Yoong and I! Ronny in the background. Sze Yoong appeared in Mr Rubin's magazine before and she owns an online accessories shop, Sze Accessories. I'm super in love with the bridal collection. LoL!
Whimsical Ring- RM59
Beige Hairband- RM22.90
Okay.. back to the Mad photoshoot! :D
Caught naturally: Juni and Chloe
At the photoshoot site, Jalan Raja Chulan
L-R: Chloe, Me, Juni and Amy.
Super cute Sheila :)
Juni and her broken fan with the smoking-hot-stuff, Cheryl XD
America's Next Top Model
Sheila darling and I :)
The site was creatively decorated with mosquitoe coil ornaments :D
Reuben looking good in his costume.
Ps Lee Choo in the process of being interviewed by Alex.
Pwetty Juni :)
Gorgeous Chloeee :)
A big thanks to Grace Tan, our photographer for spending the time to snap those amazing shots! We really appreciate you :) You can find her more of her work on STORIES.
Sneak previews of Mad World..
So do come and watch Mad World. Seriously ok!
It's free for all and everyone who is anyone at all is invited to come. See you thereeee! :)
Last but not least, my dear friend Wen-ly has left to Cardiff, England for 2 whole years. Sniff! We sent her off at the airport about 1.45am on Tuesday. Malaysia is gonna be quiet from now on with her absence.
Truly we have come along way since Calvary and now, SIBKL. I miss you Aunty. Take care of yourself k. May God bless you and protect you while you pursue your studies there. Don't you dare forget me and my souvenirs! Hehe. Love you loads. :')
and as how Madeline's narrator says it,
"That's all there is. There isn't anymore." :)
(For now at least!).
Au revoir!
SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED.
My scanned signature for Ms Doris's PR Assignment (Electronic Submission) XD









No comments:
Post a Comment