Today's post is titled Animal because apparently, I look like one -.-" A better and much nicer word for it would be CUTE but of course I'm not saying that out loud because self praise is no praise.
But.. SELF PRAISE IS BETTER THAN NO PRAISE *skips along happily*
So as much as I'm not exactly proud of this, I think that I must or probably should point out how you guys have been relating the innocent me to God's creations that have joined us in this walk of life on earth. It's not much but it's still something.
Let's begin with Wei Khai's recent Facebook status. That guy is dead meat but whatever. For credit purpose, this post you're reading now was triggered by his status.
My apologies in advance as the following visuals are either print screened/scanned/taken with a web cam and you might have to click on each picture to read the messages. Sorry k! I don't have a Canon camera with me. Now you know what to get me for Christmas this year! XD
Ok without further ado, I present to you Exhibit A.
Can you tell that both my eyeballs almost pop out by the sight of this? First thought that flashed into my mind was WHEN was this posted up??! How come I didn't notice this?! Must you post it out in front of the whole wide world to see... Wei Khai you dead boy -.-" By the way, the comments on that status have already been updated as per time I'm writing this. Oh well. Since you started it, I'll carry on with it.
Next up is all about Season of the Year (SOTY) ^.^
Here is part of my book. Aw.. Memories are flooding in =)
As you can see on the left, Alistair conveniently drew out his artistic impression of me. A teddy bear. Again -.-" On the other side, you'll find David Chong proclaiming me as The Hamster. Sigh.. =( Seriously you guys, must you really compare me to animals like bears and hamsters? If I'm that cute, just say so ok. It not only makes the world go round, it makes my day too =D
A bit of a side track, David initially wrote on Melissa Tee's book calling her hamster and he only realized his mistake after seeing my book. OOPS. Haha!! I burst out laughing when I found out. I couldn't stop telling him the joke's on him now!! Not long after that, his girlfriend's name was.. Well you can take a guess- Melissa. Haha! Aww David, now you have your very own hamster! How cute is that? =P
Hello Jordan! I bumped into him the other day during lunch break =) Well, Hello Kitty is definitely a new term to describe me. Thanks for the message Jordan! You were great on stage! ;) Oh and goshhh please don't remind me about that haircut! My head looked like the shape of a strawberry =( and lastly, this is Eugene's note.
Wait a minute.
This paper wasn't a comment on me looking like a cat. It's Eugene's one of a kind MASTERPIECE I was fortunate enough to receive =P
Haha.. That's not the end of it. The back of the paper reads:
That's not exactly true is it? Haha.. It's a cat to me Eugene =) Thanks for writing what you wrote! You should know that my eyes watered when I first read your note.
Scores are UP!
Teddy - 2
Hamster - 1
Kitty cat - 1.5 (Seeing that Eugene drew a cat, I'm sure that must have meant something. Half point for that)
Speaking of animals, here's a great opportunity to shine the limelight on your pet(s)! Home A Pet and Animal Food Bank are the proud organizers of the ongoing
Animals Food Bank
2011 Calendar Photo Contest!
2011 Calendar Photo Contest!
It's quite simple. Just snap a picture of your pet(s) or if you're like me that doesn't have a pet (Goldfishes don't seem to have a long life span), a photo of any animal will do. We humans are not allowed in the photo but a group of animals per photo is welcomed. As long as the photo consists of real life animal(s) ok? Don't go taking photos of your soft toy >.< !
Submit your photo(s) to homeapet@gmail.com with the title "AFB 2011 Calendar." To increase your chances of winning, you can send in a whole album or two. In other words, you may kick up that inner devil kiasu-ness in you by submitting as many photos as you wish. Better hurry! Deadline falls on 1st July 2010. Note that the size of each photo taken should be at least 1MB. You may add a caption of not more than 40 words for each photo to attract more votes. The voting phase commences on 2nd July 2010 and ends on 1st September 2010.
There are THIRTEEN (13) spots reserved for you winners! Winning photos will appear on the Animals Food Bank 2011 Calendar. The winning photo with the highest vote will be made cover. Yay! Plus, the owners of the winning photos will receive a free calendar and maybe even more! Easy peasy lemon squeezy (I recently stumbled upon this catchy slang phrase XD).
You can read more about it in Home A Pet Forum or in Facebook ;)
For formality sake, kindly read the terms and conditions before participating aite? My friend, Chen Yang is the brainchild and the main organizer of this contest so do participate and show your support for him! He has an incredibly big heart for animals and dedicates his life to them. Your participation will do much more than filling up an animal's tummy =)
I know what you're thinking, I should participate in this since I'm somewhat an animal.. NOT -.-" I'll definitely join this if I'm able to borrow my cousin's camera and find a random animal. Well don't wait for me, get that camera of yours and start clicking away on your fur friends! ;)
A Dose of Randomness
-FIFA Moment-
Daddy and I was in the kitchen eating dinner while Mommy was just outside the living room watching a match between Algeria vs Slovenia.
Mom : Haiya this Souvenir want to goal or not! One minute take the ball then one minute leave it.
Dad : Souvenir?? You mean Slovenia is it.
Mom : EHHH GOAL! GOALLLLLLL!!!!!!!! SOUVENIR GOALL!!!
*Dad immediately drops his spoon and pops his head out of the kitchen. A few seconds after, he comes back and sits down to resume dinner*
Dad : Souvenir again. Tsk! Simply say one your mother.
You got that right Daddy but we both know the Queen Bee is ALWAYS RIGHT.
Till then,
That's where I interned and currently work at- S'factory ;)
Melissa







No comments:
Post a Comment