Saturday, June 12, 2010

Serenity

It's way past the bedtime I've set for myself >.<

Will make this a quick one.

Dropped Glow United a surprise visit after work =D Lovely beautiful glowing people there. One exceptionally loud and noisy one as well =P

Got to know more CoUz campers better.
Take for example, Elisha (He's playing World of Warcraft now if I'm not wrong -.-"). It's really funny how I never said a word to him in camp (because I don't know him AT ALL at that time) but it was only after camp, I knew him better through msn. Haha.
Elisha! I finally talked to you in real life! XD

Ps
Lindy gave us a lesson on The Church during cell. Very interesting discussion made. Overall, I enjoyed my time with Glow United very much =) I really don't want to do a comparison between Sheep United and Glow United but I must say.. Glow has an advantage of baby Leanne. Yay! ^.^

Hm.. I wonder when James and Cissie are going to expand their family *HINT HINT HINT*

Moving on to the four letter word that spells out W o r k. At the moment, office can be described as calm, tranquil, stress-free, quiet, peaceful and any related words the thesaurus can pin on that because Boss flew to Vietnam on Thursday XD He also dragged Lei Yoon and poor JT along. Lucky them but this also means they will be bringing back more work. LoL. I'm quite happy to be working with no pressure but sadly, these blissful days will only last until this coming Tuesday. I'm taking it. It's good enough!

Alright, time to hit the sack.

Ooh by the way!!

Everyone! Kindly feast your little eyes on Cheryl's little sister's little blogshop! :D




She's selling cute yummy handmade accessories. Adorable tit bits to virtually drool over and wear over if you lost in to temptation. Click click click ok! ;)

Here's a sneak peak ^.^

 
 


I THINK I want to get a pair of the cupcake earrings. Teehee ♥♥

Nights!

Cupcakes RULE!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment